Transition Into Season 5
Season 5 will be a huge milestone in it's continuous on-going effort to improve game-play experience.
This season we will be introducing the long-awaiting new Match Engine which also includes a new tactics, match report, and player customization screen.
To be able to properly introduce it live in-game, we will be taking the following approach:
Week 0 will be repeated three times (total of three weeks) starting next week. This would imply that you will get all of your income as usual during the first week 0 from sponsors, but be able to select next season sponsors, ticket prices, and upcoming national manager election until the end of the third week (in this case we would still be in week 0 as it's repeated 3 times).
You will still be able to schedule friendly matches as usual for all three weeks and test the new match engine with your actual players.
If after three weeks we are satisfy with the new ME compare to the current one, it will remain live for the remaining of the season. Keep in mind that this does not mean we will stop development for the ME, we will continue to improve it as we've been doing since launch.
Apart from the new ME, please be aware of the following for the new season:
- If your marketing level drops at any point during the season after selecting a sponsor, you will be penalize with 50% of all income coming from sponsors.
- You will be able to see current amenity and marketing level in the media page.
- For the first time national players who currently do not have any club will be up for grabs in the free-agent category.
- We will re-vamp our home page, tutorial system and rules to make it more attractive for new players.
- A new system that handles password resets/account validation will be introduced.
- PLUS users will be able to set their 3-letter abbreviation in the media page for live matches UI.
- GOTM will be returning for month of September.
For more information login to see our announcement forum thread.
As always, thank you for the continuous support.