Football Strategy [FS] is a innovative 11x11 online football manager game (online soccer manager game, if you prefer) that is focus on being a challenging strategy game with in-depth game-play to offer the ultimate realistic simulation experience on the browser.
You will take the role as a manager of your own football club, manage it and compete with thousands of real opponents in league games, friendlies and cup tournaments.
Today marks the third year since the official launch of FS. It's been a long and bumpy road. Still much for us to-do in order to reach the level where we would like to be at. Today we will be taking a giant step by announcing our biggest patch yet and our future plans.
We will be launching the new design with many improvements the very first day of Season 11.
Here is an overview of what you can expect:
- Complete re-design of every single page along with 5 different themes to choose from.
- New staff system based on a free market involving bidding wars against other uses for the best possible staff and the ability to improve them over-time.
- Improved economy across-the-board including maintenance fees, loan/release limits, fanbase system, and higher salaries for top staff and players.
- New training and sponsor upgrades available in order to unlock better benefits along with a decay system.
- Improved starting experience for new users, with updated tutorial and more user-friendly experience.
- Renovated PLUS system, including more benefits and prices.
- Many other small improvements suggested by the community in which we will be announcing during the final week of Season 10.
Our future focus is the ME and mobile apps. Unfortunately, Rollo FC is no longer with us. PAOK will be taking his place starting Season 11. There won't be any updates to the ME until Season 12. During season 11 to 12 our priority is the ME only. From season 12 to 13 we should be finalizing our mobile apps in order to launch them by Season 13-14 at the latest. The plan is also to launch a "fast-pace" type server to go along with the mobile launch and improve support of current languages/adding new ones.
As always, thank you for the continuous support.
For the past months, most of our work has been towards the new design in which we have encountered a lot of obstacles and so our progress has not been ideal compared to what we had planned originally.
Below is the change-log for Season 8 which will go live tomorrow:
New design additions:
With our current progress, we aim to launch the new design and mobile applications at the same time somewhere between Season 10 and 12. We will continue to gradually enable more pages every few weeks including a brand new improved forum which is what we plan to release next.
We hope everyone a great new season. As always, thank you for the continuous support.