Football Strategy [FS] is a innovative 11x11 online football manager game (online soccer manager game, if you prefer) that is focus on being a challenging strategy game with in-depth game-play to offer the ultimate realistic simulation experience on the browser.
You will take the role as a manager of your own football club, manage it and compete with thousands of real opponents in league games, friendlies and cup tournaments.
The match engine offers a sense of realism, while providing managers with a variety of tactical options. Informative match reports allow managers to deeply analyze the performance of their squads. Football Strategy offers the best 3D match experience available for any online browser-based game, and takes the player quality and tactical options into account for all matches, resulting in realistic and immersive gameplay.TRY IT NOW
Season 14 Update
Season 14 is just a week away. Unfortunately, we were unable to complete everything that we set ourselves to accomplish for this update. There were many things that were left out (due to time and difficulty), but we are still happy with the progress made to this date:
- Re-designed team tactics. (still same options offered)
- Re-designed player instructions. (still same options offered)
- Modified player performance based on condition. Players will now perform less as they getting tired.
- Improved substitute selection when player has many top level skills.
- Improved straight red card situation. Time is also a factor for the referee to give a straight red card. So, there are less chances than before for a player to get a straight red cart at the beginning of the match.
- Improved attacker's decision on one-on-one situation
- Fixed bug in cases that more than one substitutes have to take place at the same time. Now, the amount of players entering the pitch will be the same with the amount of players coming out (of course, with total limit of 3 substitutions).
- Fixed NT match forfeits.
- Fixed bug with execution time of orders marked with asterisk.
3D SIM TEST
- Starting from season 13, 3D Sim Test is up to date with latest match engine version. We will also use 3D Sim Test to introduce new match engine versions before using it to simulate normal matches. You will be able to test this update before the weekend.
MID SEASON UPDATE
- After launching the new version and making sure it works correctly, we will work on a mid season update of the match engine. This will include stadium zones and fans amount representation. This will not affect how matches are played that's why we can apply it mid season.
Our original plan was to include the mid season update, along with many other improvements that were left out. These improvements will most likely be completed for Season 14 update.
We also want to be honest about the previous state of the match engine. There were many variables (options) in team tactics and player instructions that were never even considered/designed when the engine simulates a match. This is something that none of us knew (only the previous developer) and is also the reason why it took so much time to get it done correctly.
There is still some room for improvement in this aspect, which we will work on in future updates.
As always, thank you for the continuous support.